Since early childhood, Lala has been passionate about all the arts. She is a painter and a former stage performer. Early work careers blended high-end real estate sales and serving as president of an interior design firm.
Her fifth grade teacher, Miss Macy, was the first mentor to suggest she consider a career in writing. That extension of the arts, the written word, turned into a full time passion in 2001.
- Endorsement and long-term mentorship by the late Sidney Sheldon
- USA Today articles and review.
- Published in regional magazines, newspapers, writer’s guides and journals.
- Award winning poetry.
- Endorsements from Andrew Neiderman [author of the Devil’s Advocate], J Carson Black, KT Bryan, CJ West, Paris Afton Bonds, and many others remarkable authors.
- Widow’s Row
- CoverBoys & Curses
- Evil Cries
- Kiss and Kill.
- Bye Bye Bones, coming winter, 2014
Readers and reviewers applaud her hallmark original plots, her in-depth character portrayals, rich scene settings, and authentic dialogue, all delivered with a fresh new voice. Oh, and her TWISTS!
Lala is a desert rat. She nestles there with her husband of over 25 years along with an American Curl named Charlotte, and Finnigan & Phoebe— Teacup Yorkies.